A low-cost workhorse for professional measurement. The TruPulse 200 reflectorless laser rangefinder incorporates an integrated tilt sensor for height measurements, through-the-lens targeting, in-scope data display and advanced targeting modes to easily provide accurate distance and height data for Forestry, Telecom, T&D and GIS professionals.
From the moment you get your hands on the TruPulse™ 200, you’ll know it was created with your needs in mind. It weighs a mere 8 ounces and integrates with existing LTI mapping products, giving you a highly flexible, extremely usable tool for your field measurement needs. Its large, crystal-clear optics with an in-scope data display and through-the-lens targeting help eliminate parallax issues, and we incorporated an adjustable eye diopter into the design to make using the TruPulse 200 comfortable even when wearing glasses. The integrated tilt sensor provides accurate height measurements, even from the steepest angles, and the unit offers a choice between Closest, Farthest, Continuous or Filter modes for improved target acquisition. Best of all, the TruPulse 200 delivers more than just one measurement at a time; it calculates horizontal, vertical AND slope distance with a single press of the fire button. This is a unit which can adapt to varying conditions and save you untold time in the field. Both the standard serial port and Bluetooth® wireless option allow for easy transfer of your data once it’s been collected. The only thing we didn’t engineer into this unit is a big price tag.
Measurement Modes / Features:
- Horizontal distance, vertical distance, slope distance and inclination measurements
- 3-point flexible height routine with auto sequencing
- Advanced target modes: Closest, Farthest, Continuous, Filter (reflector only)
- TruTargeting: Automatically provides the best possible accuracy and acquisition distance to a given target.
- Distance: 0 to 3280 ft (1000 m) typical; 6560 ft (2000 m) max to reflective target
- Inclination: +/- 90 degrees
- Distance: +/- 1 ft (+/- 30 cm), high quality target +/- 1 yd (+/- 1 m), low quality target
- Inclination: +/- 0.25 degrees