These lightweight and durable tripods have a polymeric coating on their wooden dowels to ensure consistent accuracy.
- To ensure that your tripod remains accurate and stable, the center dowel has a protective polymeric coating that keeps moisture from penetrating the wood, which causes swelling, shrinking, and splintering.
- Models are available in Quick Clamp, Screw Clamp, and Dual Clamp (Quick and Screw Clamps), Crain's Wood/Fiberglass tripods have tight and accurate locking mechanisms.
- The 5/8 x 11 thread accommodates many instruments, and makes it an ideal support for lasers, total stations, and auto levels.
- These tripods come with carrying straps and snap cap head covers as standard equipment, and replaceable steel points are available as well.
- Wood/Fiberglass tripods have a standard 90-day warranty.