CST 74-Y2008 Pro-Series Open Reel, 200' Tape
PVC-Coated Fiberglass Tape. Graduated in 8ths. Printed in feet, inches and 8ths; with 16-inch center mark in red.
Manufacturer part number:
These Pro-Series tapes are made with non-woven PVC-coated fiberglass for superior durability. Markings are not affected by casual contact with alcohol, brine, paint thinner, gasoline or similar fluid. The PVC face will not collect dust or mildew, and stains wash off with soap and water. The rust-inhibiting, PVC-coated closed case have double throat rollers and a flush-folding handle secured by a push-pin knob. The open reel features a new reinforced, rounded design, large rubber-grip handle and new color combos.
- NEW reel designed specially for impact resistance and ease of use
- Tough tape won’t break even when vehicles drive over it
- More durable than steel, more functional than cloth tape
- Reel features a 3:1 gear ratio for faster rewinding
- Tape blade is a highly visible yellow allowing for increased tape visibility on the job site